Interested in knowing how to have sex in a movie theater? If you are looking for a little more excitement this could be the way to go. However, remember that if you get caught having sex in a movie theater there could be consequences.
- Find a good time to go. You don't want to attempt to have sex in a movie theater when the place is crowded. This rules out the releases of brand new movies and nights over the weekend. If you do make an attempt to have sex in a movie theater during these times you will have to be extra careful.
- Choose the right seats. With several other people in the movie theater you don't want to be sitting right in the middle. The best place to have sex in a movie theater would be the seats in the very back. In fact, if possible, be in the very last row to be the least conspicuous.
- Keep the noise to a minimum. This isn't the time to be letting each other know how much you are enjoying the moment. When having sex in a movie theater do your best to keep quiet and not draw attention to yourselves.
- Don't take off all of your clothes. If you do get caught then you don't want to be making a mad dash out of there naked. Have sex in a movie theater and remove only the clothes necessary to make it happen. If you can just move some clothing out of the way temporarily, that is the best way to go. Also, if you are planning for this to happen you may want to consider dressing to make it more convenient.
- Adjust according to the seats. Because there are just rows and rows of seats you are going to have to make some type of adjustment to make this work out. This isn't going to be like it is at home in bed. Look around to see if the arm rests can be pushed up to give you more space and see if the seats recline.
- Keep an eye out. While it may be tough while you are in this type of situation, you want to have some idea of what is going on around you. If someone is getting close you can abandon the plan. If you are making too much noise you will see people looking back at you. Be aware of your surroundings even while in the heat of the moment.
If you want to know how to have sex in a movie theater take some of these ideas and give it a try for yourself.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …