How To Have Sex
Many people often wonder how to have sex. It is a great question, because their are different aspects of sex that need to be addressed in order to maximize pleasure. Having sex should always be a pleasurable and unforgettable experience. If done exactly right, both partners should orgasm.
- Know your partner. When engaging in sexual activity with a partner, you should know what drives them wild. Some people may like being kissed on the neck. Others may enjoy more of a bite or a nibble. No matter what it is that your partner enjoys, you should make sure to keep a mental note of it. It is okay to ask them what they like. This way you can push all the right buttons.
- Know yourself. If you do not know what pleases you, no one else will be able to figure it out. Don't be shy. It is okay to let your partner know what you like so that you can both maximize your sexual experience. Don't be scared to try different things when having sex. This will allow you to have a better idea of what you like and don't like.
- Engage in foreplay. This is a key essential to the art of having sex. Foreplay is where both partners take the time to excite each other before the actual intercourse. Excitement is very important, because this allows a male to become erect or a female to become wet enough for actual intercourse. Types of foreplay include kissing, licking, cuddling, rubbing, and even grinding. Never be selfish during foreplay. This can lead your partner to become bored. Show your partner plenty of attention.
- Contraceptives. Condoms are always important when having sex, especially if you have multiple partners. Having sex without contraceptives can lead to multiple sexually transmitted diseases or an unwanted pregnancy. People often complain that condoms are uncomfortable, however their are many different types. Try different ones and find what is best for you and your partner. Safe sex is always the best sex.
- Have intercourse. At this point, both partners should be fully aroused and ready to have sex. Once the penis is inserted into the vagina both partners should move their bodies so that it easily glides up and down. The rubbing sensation on the penis will make a man orgasm. The stimulation on the clitoris should make the woman orgasm. Having sex should never hurt. If it hurts for either partner, more foreplay should be enforced, so that the woman becomes more wet. Try this in many different positions to help both partners reach their peak. Kama Sutra is great for those who are looking for different ways to enjoy the act of having sex.