Learn about how to have sexual dreams, so you can have fun even when you sleep. The conscious mind does not control your dreams; it’s the subconscious mind you need to conquer to control your dreams. Have you ever had a sexual dream that seem so vivid and real, that you couldn’t distinguish between reality and fantasy? When you awaken you remembered every erotic detail but as the day progress the detail of the dream started getting fuzzy. Then when the moment arise for you to share the experience you had in your dream, it was hard to remember and pointless to try. Well there is something you can do to refresh your memory about sexual dreams.
What you will need to have sexual dreams:
- Porn movie
- Think about a fantasy you would like to have. You have at least one fantasy that you think about often, but have never been able to bring it to fruition. Perhaps it’s not the type of fantasy you would feel comfortable sharing. The one place you know your sexual fantasy can come to life is in a dream.
- Put on a porn movie before going to bed. If you are watching a pornographic movie when you go to sleep, there is a great possibility you will have a sexual dream about that particular movie or just sex in general. Cut the volume up just loud enough for you to hear the moaning and groaning and that will increase the chances of you having a sexual dream. This would be your version of a subliminal message, playing in your ear.
- Keep a journal of all your sexual dreams. First thing in the morning when you awaken and your sexual dream is still fresh in your head, write it down. Even if you forget it later you can go back and read it. Also try reading your sexual journal before hitting the sheets for the night.
- Mediate and clear your mind of anything else, but sex. Before you head off to bed try to relax and clear your mind of any negativity. Instead try and fill your thoughts with fantasies, past sexual dreams and the best sex you have ever had.
- Masturbate before turning in to bed. Pleasure yourself before going to bed, but don’t go all the way. Stimulate your penis, but don’t go as far as to make yourself ejaculate. When you fall asleep you will still feel sexually unfilled. You did not reach a climax and of course you would have wanted to. You will dream It’s possible to have a sexual dream after having sex, but not as likely; unless she did not adequately satisfy your needs. Perhaps there were positions you wanted to try or a new toy you wanted to use, but she refused. Think about how much you wanted to try this new position, which would make you penetrate her deeper. The more you think about sex before dosing off. The better control you will have of having sexual dreams.
It’s possible to have a sexual dream after having sex, but not as likely; unless she did not adequately satisfy your needs. Perhaps there were positions you wanted to try or a new toy you wanted to use, but she refused. Think about how much you wanted to try this new position, which would make you penetrate her deeper. The more you think about sex before dosing off. The better control you will have of having sexual dreams.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …