How To Have Shower Sex
Satisfy your partner by knowing how to have shower sex. It's important to keep some variety in your sex life when you're in a relationship or marriage. Before you actually have shower sex, get all of the supplies ready in the bathroom. Place things such as condoms, if you use them, and towels on a counter that is near the shower. Also, to make it more comfortable, heat up the bathroom first if it's cold! That can make it more difficult to have fun and hot shower sex.
- Turn on the water in the shower and get it nice and warm. Try and get it at a warm temperature.
- Start kissing and touching her. Kiss her on the neck, on the nipples and on the clitoris. She may reciprocate on you! Don't just jump into having sex in the shower. Foreplay is important.
- Turn her body around and bend her over so that she's facing the back wall of the shower. She will be in a doggie-style type of position. It will take a bit to get into the right position, depending on your height differences.
- Start having sex with her. Begin slowly and take care not to knock her off balance. Hold her by the hips and go to town! To make it even more fun, reach your hand around and play with her clit while you are having sex with her.
- Change position. Be cautious when you do this though so that neither of you fall down! Stand her up and turn her around towards you. Place her back up against the wall and start having sex with her that way.