Do you want to learn how to have very rough sex safely? Is your girlfriend begging you to throw her on the floor and bang her into the ground? Do you want to try your hand at giving her a more aggressive pounding that will have her moaning and screaming and climbing the walls all night and leave her limp, hoarse and voiceless the next day? Seeking a new way to tap into your animal instincts and unleash the primal sexual beast within?
If any of this sounds appealing, then it’s time for you put a little rough sex in your life. Sweatier, grittier and definitely sexier than your normal run-of-the-mill roll in the hay, rough sex allows you to work out some of your pent-up tension and release it in an intensely aggressive manner that can add up to killer orgasms for both you and her. Best of all, it’s a surefire way to make sure she never forgets who wears the pants in the relationship.
- Discuss sexual boundaries beforehand with clear communication. Enjoying rough sex isn’t as difficult as it seems, but you do need to take precautions from the beginning in order to ensure an enjoyable experience. Establishing clear sexual boundaries that define what is and is not acceptable for both you and your girlfriend during sex play is a good place to start. Ask her what she thinks about rough sex and ask her what types of rough sexual activity would be acceptable for her. Knowing her limits and understanding her ideas about rough sex is important; you’ll know how to satisfy her, and you’ll know what to steer away from.
- Listen to her sexual desires about rough sex; prepare to deliver them. As she communicates her rough sexual desires, listen earnestly and take notes. You’ll be expected to deliver on these desires and if you listen closely, she’ll tell you everything you need to know to give a toe-curling delivery of rough sex the way she likes it.
- Encourage her sexual fantasies. Avoid judging her, no matter what she tells you. The definition of rough sex lacks an absolute outline, but varies from person to person and couple to couple. Perhaps she’s a little pure and rough sex to her would simply be smacking her butt and calling her a tramp; if she’s one who really likes to walk on the wild side, then there’s a strong chance dirty names and hard spanks only scratch the surface of “rough” in her eyes. What’s important is that you respond in a manner that encourages her to continue sharing her sexual fantasies and desires with you because it will make her feel comfortable trying new things.
- Go with your primal instincts; use porn if you must. If you’re caught off-guard by her request for rough sex, and don’t have any idea where to start, then go with your instincts. Call her dirty names that would make her blush. Throw extra weight into your doggy style thrusts while you comment on how great the view is. Pull her hair and smack her behind. Bite her back and her neck. If you need even more details than that, turn on a porn flick for inspiration.
- Create no boundaries, but use a safe word. Remember, when it comes to rough sex, there are no boundaries to what’s acceptable except for the ones created between the two consenting individuals within the relationship. Just take care to create an established “safe word” to be used by either of you during the act. Safe words are called out during sex when things get too rough, uncomfortable or downright painful for someone involved.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.