How To Heal Angina
Are you wondering how to heal angina? Angina—more commonly known as chest pain—effects many Americans. It occurs because there is not enough oxygen traveling to the heart. This can be caused by clogged arteries, which block the blood supply. There are different ways to heal angina. Here are a list of ways to help the healing process.
- Eat whole grains. Substitute brown rice for white rice and wheat tortillas for flour tortillas. Wheat items are healthier than flour items, which are higher in calories.
- Drink plenty of water. Hydrate your body by drinking at least eight glasses of water per day. Avoid carbonated drinks since they are high in sugar.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and leafy greens. Eat fresh fruit and veggies to get maximum nutritious benefit. Canned fruit and veggies are high in sugar and sodium.
- Cut back on foods high in fat. Fatty foods may cause more artery blockage. If you buy certain meats that contain fat, cut it off.
- Stop smoking. This increases your risk of heart disease and can negatively impact your lungs.
- Get rid of stress. Stress can also cause chest pain. This can be caused by worrying, arguing, emotional matters or physical exertion.
- Medication. Talk to your doctor about certain medicines that can help aid relief angina.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you want to exercises, consult your doctor first. Certain exercises may aggravate your physical condition. Never begin an exercise regimen without consulting your doctor first.
- Your doctor may prescribe supplements and/or medications to help ease angina.
- You must develop a regimen that you will be able to stick with for the healing process.
- Follow up with your doctor to monitor your progress.