Anyone with scars should know how to heal scars. Scars happen when a wound starts healing and collagen beneath the skin develops. There are three different kinds of scars atrophic, hypertrophic, and keloidal. Atrophic is the type of scar that leaves a little dent in the skin. Hypertrophic is the type of scar that sticks up from the skin. Keloidal scars are benign tumors left from a wound. There are different wants to get rid of scars.
To get rid of scars you will need some things:
- Aloe Vera lotion. Depending on the type of scar, aloe vera will work for it. Older scars will not really be affected by aloe vera.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E is also used for stretch marks.
- Castor Oil. This will soften the scar.
- A piece of cloth.
- Surgery. Surgery is a way to get rid of unwanted scars. It is usually expensive.
There are different ways to help get rid of scars. Some of the ways to get rid of scars with castor oil is:
- Take the castor oil and the cloth.
- Soak the cloth in the castor oil.
- Place the cloth over the scar for an hour or two every day.
- Take the aloe vera lotion and massage it in the scar once a day. It will soften the scar.
- Get lots of vitamin E. It will speed up the healing of the scar.
- Get the scar removed through surgery. This the most expensive and drastic of all of the removal suggestions.
Scars can be unsightly and not attractive. Some scars take longer than others to treat. If you have any questions about the scar that is being removed, speak with a doctor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.