Anyone with scars should know how to heal scars. Scars happen when a wound starts healing and collagen beneath the skin develops. There are three different kinds of scars atrophic, hypertrophic, and keloidal. Atrophic is the type of scar that leaves a little dent in the skin. Hypertrophic is the type of scar that sticks up from the skin. Keloidal scars are benign tumors left from a wound. There are different wants to get rid of scars.
To get rid of scars you will need some things:
- Aloe Vera lotion. Depending on the type of scar, aloe vera will work for it. Older scars will not really be affected by aloe vera.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E is also used for stretch marks.
- Castor Oil. This will soften the scar.
- A piece of cloth.
- Surgery. Surgery is a way to get rid of unwanted scars. It is usually expensive.
There are different ways to help get rid of scars. Some of the ways to get rid of scars with castor oil is:
- Take the castor oil and the cloth.
- Soak the cloth in the castor oil.
- Place the cloth over the scar for an hour or two every day.
- Take the aloe vera lotion and massage it in the scar once a day. It will soften the scar.
- Get lots of vitamin E. It will speed up the healing of the scar.
- Get the scar removed through surgery. This the most expensive and drastic of all of the removal suggestions.
Scars can be unsightly and not attractive. Some scars take longer than others to treat. If you have any questions about the scar that is being removed, speak with a doctor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.