Need to know how to heat fit roller hockey skates? Breaking into skates can be a difficult task, that is why many people prefer to heat fit roller hockey skates instead. This process molds your feet into the skate, so that when you go out to skate they fit comfortably. Heat fitting roller skates can be done at home. Here are a few steps that will assist you to hit fit your roller hockey skates in no time.
- Roller hockey skates
- Baking sheet
- Set the Oven. The oven should be preheat to 180 degrees.
- Remove wheels. Make sure to remove the wheels off of your skates and loosen the laces as well.
- Turn off oven completely. It is important that you turn off the oven before placing your skates inside. If you don’t, you just might end up getting more than bargained for.
- Baking sheet. Place your hockey skates on the baking sheet so that no part of your skates touches the oven once it is place inside. Check the skates every few minutes to see if they are warm enough to mold to your feet. Try not to leave them in for more than ten minutes.
- Time to mold. Once they are warm enough remove them from the oven and place them onto your feet. Make sure that you tie the laces on your feet tight. Sit down while doing this, and let them cool onto your feet for about fifteen minutes.
- Cool down. You should let your roller hockey skates cool for at least 24 hours before you try to use them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.