How To Hide Blurbs On Myspace
So you want to learn how to hide blurbs on Myspace? Hiding blurbs on Myspace is actually annoying, especially if you are the one trying to read comments left for someone else on their page, yet when you try to poke around their page, you find that all of their comments are hidden. If you feel someone is poking around your page, and you do not want them to see comments that are left for you, you can just hide them, just like that other paranoid Myspace user you have been trying to stalk. Haha!
- In order to hide Myspace blurbs you must first find a website offering such a code to hide your comment section. Fear not though, you are still able to read your comments, those who visit your page however will be blocked from seeing any comments left for you.
- Once you have found the code, you will need to copy and paste it into your "About Me" section on your "Edit Profile" page. Start by highlighting the code with your mouse. Right click the mouse, and hit "Cut" or "Copy", either will do.
- Go back to Myspace and click on "edit profile".
- You will now need to paste the code into your "About Me" section by right clicking and hitting "Paste".
- You will now need to save this by clicking "save", and entering the numeric code in the box on the next page. Myspace makes you do this to make sure you are human. Haha.
- Now you can simply go to your profile page and see if the code worked properly.