If you've ever encountered these painful red bumps before, chances are you'll want to know how to hide ingrown hair on legs. Ingrown hairs are a stubborn, embarrassing problem that affects many people. You can try to treat and prevent them, but the only way to get rid of the problem altogether is to hide them. Follow these easy steps to hide ingrown hair on your legs.
- Salicylic acid-based acne cream
- Antibiotic ointment
- Body concealer
- Exfoliating soap
- Start by minimizing the problem. Scrub the area with an exfoliating soap during your shower. This will help to free the hair caught under the skin. Scrub gently, as rubbing too hard can cause more inflammation.
- Inspect your legs immediately after showering. If you can see the tip of the ingrown hair, try to tweeze it out. Heat and moisture from the shower may soften the hair and make it easier to remove. Don’t dig at your skin, as this will only make the problem worse.
- Apply a thin layer of salicylic acid-based acne cream to the area after showering. This will help to reduce the likelihood of ingrown hair on legs. If the area is sore or dry, your best bet would be an antibiotic ointment.
- To hide the ingrown hair with makeup, apply a small amount of concealer to the area. Be sure to choose one that matches your skin’s undertones and blend it well to avoid looking obvious.
- If all else fails and makeup’s not an option, hide your ingrown leg hair by wearing pants instead of shorts. Choose something soft and comfortable to keep from irritating the affected skin.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
Dove Men Shave Cream