This article will be of great assistance, if you wish to know how to hide the wires on a motorcycle tail light. You have something to hide whether you own a Harley Davidson or a POW/MIA Bike. Follow the instructions below to hide the wires on a motorcycle tail light and enjoy the new look.
To hide the wires on a motorcycle tail light, you will need:
- Weather-Resistant Relays
- Stainless Steel Hollow/Mounting Bolt
- Grommet Sealed Wire Hole
- Chrome Spacer
- Drill Machine
- Disconnect the battery, before you begin working with wires to prevent any unfortunate incident. Do not play around with the wires as you may not be able to identify the proper circuit and cause problems in the functioning of the wiring system making the entire exercise to hide the wires on a motorcycle tail light futile.
- To hide the wires on a motorcycle tail light, it is important that you know which wires are obtruding and need to be fixed. It is important that you know the functions of these wires before starting to play hide and seek with them.
There are three mounting options that you can choose from to hide the wires on a motorcycle tail light. The mounting can be done using stainless steel studs in the rigid, standard or diamond procedure. Before drilling the holes to fit in the stainless steel stud, use a marker to mark the location for neatness and to avoid mistakes.
- In the rigid procedure a stainless steel hollow bolt and a chrome spacer is drilled to hide the wires. This can be drilled in the center or on the sides. It is recommended for locations that are flat and have back access for a wire outlet and to make it taut.
In the standard procedure a stainless steel mounting bolt with grommet sealed wire hole is used to hide the wires on a motorcycle tail light.
- Lastly the diamond procedure, which is also known as universal mounting, could be used. For this you will need to center drill chromed billet base mates with stock light bars or a 3/8-16 stainless steel stud to hide the wires.
- If there are still wires sticking out, tape them under the seat area or behind the tail light of the motorcycle. Make sure you do this in a professional and neat manner.
Now that you’ve hidden all ugly protruding wires, you are ready to enjoy your accomplishment and zoom out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.