How To Host Bisexual Orgies
If you’re already super-kinky and you’re feeling a bit adventurous then it may be time for you to learn how to host bisexual orgies. Bisexual orgies are great because they essentially double the options for all participants. Double your pleasure, double your fun, hosting a bisexual orgy is like a gum commercial, only stickier.
- Start small. While it may be tempting to dive into a bisexual orgy of Kubrick-like proportions, it’s normally best to start with a small group of people. You only need three people to have an orgy. Baby steps people.
- Uneven numbers. A slightly askew male to female ratio is actually preferred for a bisexual orgy. Even numbered parties run the risk of staying completely hetero or turning into a much more explicit version of a middle school dance. Uneven numbers force improvisation.
- Lubrication. You’re going to need both kinds. You’ll want actual sex lube, for the actual sex, and you’ll want (alcoholic) social lubricant for the seduction. This is one of the most important tips if you want to learn how to host bisexual orgies, lubrication.
- Comfortable location. While guys are apparently okay with having anonymous group sex in shady highway rest stops, most chicks aren’t exactly down with that. If you want to host a bisexual orgy that truly gets weird, you’re going to need to make sure all your guests are comfortable. Homes and hotel rooms work best.
- Condoms. Unfortunately the summer of ’69 is long over. We live in a time of rampant disease. So, if you want to have wild bisexual orgies with strangers, you should at least be safe about it.