How To Host A Drinking Game
Are you having a gathering and need to know how to host a drinking game? Hosting a drinking game can be fun, yet it can create several problems if it gets out of hand. When people drink, they can get out of line and create problems for the host or other guests. When this happens, the game can end with hurt feelings on all sides. However, there are ways to host a drinking game and still maintain control of the guests and alcohol. Listed below you will find tips on how to host a drinking game.
- Plastic ball for beer pong
- Limit the number of guests. Only invite the amount of guests your house or yard will hold. If your living room only seats ten guests, send out only ten invitations. Use the same logic with outdoor drinking games.
- Control the limits on alcohol. Purchase and setup a limited supply of alcohol for the party. Figure out how many guests are coming and purchase accordingly. Once the booze runs out, the game will either be over or continue on without alcohol.
- Setup a drinking game. Play beer pong or some other beer drinking game. Remember, drinking games can be substituted with other types of alcohol. The games will be lots of fun and will keep everyone entertained.
- Ask rowdy or rude guests to leave. If someone is getting out of hand, ask them to leave the party or settle down. If they fail to do what you ask, politely escort them out or call a cab if they are too drunk to drive.
Hopefully, the tips above will get your drinking game off to a great start, cheers!