How To Host Games On Warcraft 3
If you want to be the king of online gaming, you need to know how to host games on Warcraft 3. By learning how to host games on Warcraft 3, you're putting yourself in the hot seat of determining the rules of the game and ensuring that nobody quits just because they lose. Take command of an entire battlefield by learning how to host games on Warcraft 3 today!
- Get your computer's information. In order to learn how to host games on Warcraft 3, you need to collect some information from your computer. Go into the Start Menu, select "Run," then type in "Cmd" to bring up the Command Prompt. From here, type in "ipconfig" and copy down the values for your IP Address and Default Gateway.
- Enable port forwarding. Now you should start up your internet browser, such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Type your default gateway into the URL field in order to be brought to the screen of your computer's router. If there is an authentication screen, enter the values of "admin" and "admin" for user-name and password, respectively. If that doesn't work, contact the person who set up your network for that information. Now, select the "Gaming and Applications" page. You will then want to find the "Port Range Forwarding" option.
- Start up Warcraft 3. Go to "Options," then "Gameplay Options" and copy down the number of the port that is listed. The default value for this is usually within the range of 6112-6119.
- Finish port forwarding. This is where you finalize being able to host games of Warcraft 3! Go back to the browser and enter "Warcraft III" under application, "6112-6119 (Or whatever you copied from your game" under Port Range, both TCP and UDP Protocols, and finally your IP address.) Note that for each computer, this information differs so be sure to pay attention what is on the screen!
- Finalize the process. If you have the option for "Enabled," or "save and apply," click that. Furthermore, make sure no other programs are running and disable your firewall, just in case. If you're uncomfortable with doing that, simply add "Warcraft III" to the allowed programs which get internet access. Now you should be able to host games on Warcraft 3!
Being able to host games on Warcraft 3 is one of the best things you can do with an internet connection. This process will allow you to connect with millions of people across the globe and compete in one of the best PC games ever. Make the best of your internet connection by learning how to host games on Warcraft 3!