How To Host Starcraft
Learning how to host Starcraft may seem like a very difficult process. However, by keeping a few basic guidelines in mind, you can do it with no problem at all! Playing this game online gives you the opportunity to play against millions of players. This way, you are guaranteed to be challenged each time you play the game. Have a great time!
- Start the Starcraft game, and select "Multiplayer." Choose between either the "Starcraft Original" or "Starcraft Broodwars" games, and click on the Battle.net login screen. Press "OK" the enter the login screen.
- Type your account name and password into the Starcraft login screen. If you do not currently have a Battle.net account, go to the website and follow the instructions on the websittarcrafte in order to set up your new account.
- Press the "Create" button. Typically, this button is located on the left hand side of the screen, in the middle. Once you have pressed this button, you will enter the map creation screen.
- For a private room, type in the name of the game and a password. Press the "Browse" button in order to find a list of maps that are open for hosting, click on the map that you are interested in, and select "OK." Choose your game type from the drop-down menu, and click "OK" in order to enter the lobby of the game.
- Wait for players to join you in the lobby of the Starcraft game. Typically, the number of Starcraft players eligable for the game depends on the specific game that you are playing. Typically, Starcraft games can range from between two and eight players.