How To Host Swingers Orgies
If you’re a swinger and you like to host parties then learning how to host swingers orgies is the logical next step in the convergence of your sex-life and your social life. While it might seem that all you need to host swinger’s orgies is a venue and willing participants, you should know that there is a bit more planning involved. These tips should be helpful.
- Find local swingers. This seems obvious but it’s important. To host swingers orgies you need to find local swingers. If you don’t have adventurous friends you can usually find swinger groups online.
- Start small. Conventional orgy wisdom dictates that group-sex newbies should start small before thinking about grandiose sex parties. Sorry size queens. So, when you host your first swingers sex orgy, keep the guest list relatively small.
- Layout. It’s ok to have your guests retreat to different bedrooms at a swinger party, but this isn’t a swinger party, it’s a swingers orgy. The action should be accessible to everyone, so you want to keep everything confined to one or two rooms.
- Decide guest-list restrictions. Some people that host swingers orgies like to limit the guest list to couples only, some allow single women or even some single men. Pick a plan and stick to it.
- Inform your guests. There is nothing more awkward than showing up at a cocktail party and seeing a bowl full of keys and an Eiffel Tower on the grand piano. Unless you’re trying a sneak-attack seduction with a very small party, make sure everyone knows what they are getting themselves into. Hey, it’s common swinger orgy courtesy.