When you are in the mood for a little sensuality and find yourself alone for the day (or night), the need to hump your bed might just be the answer. It can relieve tension and just may take the edge off. There are a few quick and easy tips to hump your bed right, though.
In order to hump your bed, you will need
- a bed sheet, comforter or some other piece of similar material.
- Place your bed sheet in the middle of your bed. Make sure it fits right underneath your pelvis. Bunch up your bed sheet into a round yet messy little ball. Remember that this does not have to be perfect, but you want to make sure it is good enough to hump and get into the groove. This is an important step in learning how to hump your bed.
- Lay down in your bed. Make sure you are face down and that your pelvis meets the sheet. This also is another vital step in learning how to hump your bed.
- Place your palms on each side of your shoulders. This puts you in position to start humping your bed. Act as if you are putting each hand on your companion's face.
- Start rotating your hips in a circular motion. Do this step for a few seconds. After you start feeling aroused, pump your pelvis up and down as slow or as fast as you would like.
Congratulations! You have learned how to hump your bed like a professional! The more you do it, the better you will get.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
7 Awesome, Whimsical Pool Party Toys
These fun, buoyant items are sure to make a splash. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.