By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn how to hunt coyotes at night in Minnesota. No matter if you are hunting coyotes for sport or simply to protect your property, it is important to follow some basic rules and regulations in order to achieve optimal results. When done properly, coyote hunting in Minnesota is an extremely rewarding event that can be a lot of fun.
- Get in touch with the Game Warden of the area in Minnesota in which you will be hunting to determine if there are any specific regulations regarding coyote hunting at night. Make sure to follow all rules and regulations in order to legally obtain a coyote.
- Find an area in Minnesota that contains large amounts of coyote habitat. Coyotes typically gather is heavily wooded areas, creek bottoms, and other low lying areas.
- Set up your camp in a spot in Minnesota that will provide you a high amount of visibility of the terrain. Camouflage and trees can provide the shadows necessary to conceal your silhouette. Spray your body and equipment with a cover scent in order to prevent the coyotes from smelling you.
- Use distress calls to lure the coyote to your location in Minnesota. Coyotes typically respond well to rabbits, woodpeckers, and other small prey. Distress calls can typically be found at hunting supply stores.
- Make sure to tag any coyotes that you have killed properly in order to prove that you have followed all regulations and have obtain the coyote through legal means. This is especially important in areas where coyotes are protected.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!