How To Import Album Covers To iPod Nano
Album art can add a lot to your favorite music, so it is import to know how to import album covers to your iPod Nano. When you can both hear your tunes and see the artwork, you will be getting the full experience from you iPod. To complete the process follow these simple steps:
- Select the track or tracks you want to update in iTunes. Since you are importing album covers to the iPod Nano, you will usually want to select every song for a particular album.
- Right-click on the tracks and select "Get Info." If you are using a Mac computer, hold the Command key while click and select "Get Info." Here you will find any stored information about the group of tracks you've selected, including artist, producer, release year, and more.
- The next step to import album covers to your iPod Nano is to select the "Artwork" tab at the top of the window.
- Click the "Add..." button.
- Locate the file you want to use for album artwork. The source of this file can either be an image you have scanned yourself or one you found online. A number of music and cd websites will be able to provide you with images of album covers to import to your iPod Nano. Try to find high quality images that won't end up looking distorted when you view them on the Nano.
- Click Ok. Once your file is in place, close out of the "Get Info" window.
- Sync your iPod Nano with iTunes. Just like songs, your new album covers will be imported to your iPod Nano.
These steps will help you successfully import album covers to your iPod Nano. Whether it is a sexy R&B album cover or some rocking metal artwork, your iPod Nano will now be able to show off the images of all your favorite bands.