How To Impress A Girl
Learning how to impress a girl is not necessarily difficult. Most guys over-think the situation instead of acting. The funny part is, when guys think too much about impressing a girl they end up acting like the rest of the pack, which is actually the wrong route to take. Impressing a girl has more to do with your unique approach, more so than some over-the-top theatrics and showboating. Because all woman are different, impressing a particular girl means paying attention to what makes this particular girl tick. Let’s learn how to impress girls.
- Don’t be like every other dude. The biggest mistake guys make when trying to impress a girl is trying too hard. All men have been a victim of this social suicide at some point in their lives. Guys have the tendency to try to make themselves seem larger than life in order to get a young lady’s attention. We try to be cooler than the next guy, or we try to be smoother. Hell, some of us even try to attain wealth to attract women. This may work some of the time, but in the end you have to ask yourself: is she impressed with you or some phony persona you’ve tried to bait her with? We spend more time trying to one-up the next guy instead of paying attention to the girl. It’s all very National Geographic of us, but frankly, the approach sucks.
- Separate yourself from the pack. Think about it: if you’re doing the same crap as the next man, how are you any better than him in the woman’s eyes? You’re not. A real woman doesn’t care about a guy's material possessions or his ability to kick everyone else’s ass (unless she’s being accosted). Women also don’t respond well to stupid, superficial compliments. How many other guys before you do you think told her she was hot? Probably boat loads. You’re not going to impress the girl by saying she’s hot, or cute, or “baby mama” material. It’s okay to let her know you find her attractive, but don’t overdo it. No, separate yourself from the rest of the boneheads and pay attention, truly pay attention to the woman in front of you. It’s the only way to impress the girl.
- Paying attention. If you’re even attempting to impress the girl, that means you must have some sort of relationship with her, right? Well, if her door is already open, don’t screw it up. Pay attention to the girl. Knowing her likes and dislikes, things that drive her, even her fears, is far more powerful than arbitrarily telling her she’s hot. If you don’t know these things, then find out. Engage in healthy, real conversation with her and catalogue the important stuff. Healthy conversation means you’ll be opening up to her as well, which could be an impressive act in itself. Most guys spend too much time being fake. To open up means to really connect. This is far more useful than empty compliments and gifts.
- Utilize what you know. It’s not good enough to know she likes tulips instead of roses. For no reason at all, just pop up and give them to her. Showing her that you’ve paid attention to even the most minute details will get you a lot farther than any other guy. It truly is about the little stuff when it comes to impressing girls.
- Don’t make the platonic friend mistake. This is the most important thing you need to know in your quest to impress the girl. You don’t want to fall into the friend category with her. This particular area of your approach takes careful balance. You don’t want to be so accessible that she can always reach you, but at the same time you don’t want to be so distant as to make her think you don’t care. Keep her guessing and make her miss you. When you guys are together, make her feel like a queen, but don’t be up under her all the time. You want her to feel like she needs you there when you’re not around.