Are you stumped on how to impress an older woman who has been around? Have you considered the methods to get a ferocious cougar purring like a sweet kitten? Exploring older women opens up a vast sea of delightful experiences for men. Because she's older, however, you often find an ex-husband and children in tow. If you can deal with occasional cynicism and a bit of mistrust, you'll find an eager partner waiting to pounce.
- Tell it straight. When impressing an older woman who has been around, keep in mind that she's been wooed before. Older women regard honesty as a rare and precious commodity, so be straight with her from the start. Tell her what you want and earn brownie points as you go.
- Flattery works in small doses. Too much charm and gratitude is a turn off when you're trying to impress an older woman who's been around. Keep the honey in the cupboard and take out the spice. Compliments are appreciated by all women but the older gals have no desire to be smothered in a sweet, sticky sauce.
- Forget using lines. Impressing an older woman who's been around means leaving the pick up lines at home. Lines are useful only in rare situations-like when you are laughing at yourself. Older women have heard it all and you'll look like an amateur if you use a line on her.
- Let her teach you. If it's your first time with an older woman who has been around, relax. She probably loves younger men or you wouldn't be with her. Let her teach you a few tricks, too.
- Act natural. You may be afraid that you have nothing to offer an older woman who's been around, but that's not necessarily true. While she's lived a full life, you still have the advantage of showing her the world through your eyes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.