Knowing how to improve an erection can help your relationship. When a couple does not achieve a full erection, it can be difficult on the relationship. Some men view this as a personal problem or as a lack of manliness. The woman can view it is as sign of the man not being attracted to her. Neither of these are true but there is a way to help avoid these awkward and negative emotions. A penis ring can help improve erections and be done at home without a bunch of tests and probing.
You will need:
- penis ring
- measuring tape
- Take a measurement of the penis at its usual erect state. This measurement will allow you to purchase a penis ring that will fit correctly and offer the most benefit to improve an erection.
- Select the penis ring either online or at a local retail shop that deals with adult inventory. There will be many sizes and colors to choose from and they are offered in different materials. Select a material that is right for you. Consider any latex allergies or skin sensitivities that you may have. These factors will play a psychological role in your sexual experience and can help to improve an erection.
- Allow your penis to become aroused and erect during self-stimulation or foreplay. Position the ring around the base of the penis to help improve an erection.
- The penis ring will assist your body in its natural function of improving blood flow to the shaft. This increased blood improves the erection.
- Once the penis ring is in place, squeeze the penis as if you are trying to stop semen from flowing. This is a Kegel exercise that is designed to improve an erection and increase endurance.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”