How To Improve Erections
Would you like to learn how to improve erections? Maybe you can get an erection, but it just isn't the quality that you'd like. Improving erections is something every man would like to do at some point in his life, whether now or in the future. Read on to find out how you can improve your erections for a more satisfying sexual experience for yourself and your partner.
Things you'll need:
- Beverages with caffeine
- Penis ring
- Healthy lifestyle
- Doctor's appointment (optional)
- Use caffeine. Because caffeine is a stimulant, men have reported better erections if they consume a highly caffeinated soda one hour prior to sexual intercourse. Try it out! You certainly don't have anything to lose from this tip.
- Try a penis ring. A penis ring is a sexual aid that men put around the base of their erect penis in order to maintain an erection. It reduces blood flow out of an erect penis, allowing it to remain at attention longer. You need to be able to get a full erection for this to work. Purchase one online or out of a specialty catalog and give it a try.
- Self-stimulate less. Masturbating too much has been known to cause less than premium erections. Try laying off it a bit and see if your erections are harder when you really need it. Some men have reported this is the case, probably because the penis is more sensitive to touch when not over-touched.
- Improve health. Eat right, exercise and lose weight if you need to. The healthier your overall body and health, the more quality erections you can expect.
- See your doctor. If maintaining an erection is truly interfering with your love life, talk it over with your primary care physician. He may be able to suggest medication that could help you. Pills for erectile dysfunction come with some serious side effects, so make sure you know the risks first.
If you want to improve erections, start with the least invasive measure. Try caffeine, a penis ring and cut back on the masturbation. Improve your health with proper diet and exercise. If these measures don't improve your erections, have a talk with your doctor.