How To Improve Sex Stamina
Need to know how to improve sex stamina? Improving sexual stamina will make the sexual experience more pleasurable for both partners. There are a few ways to increase sexual stamina that can be learned easily.
- Increase your exercise. Taking up regular physical activity, such as swimming or jogging, will increase circulation to your whole body and increase the production of testosterone, the hormone responsible for sexual function and stamina in men. Working out together can also be something fun for you and your partner to do, and is a good way to spend time together.
- Check out sexual stamina medications. There are now topical cream medications that are supposed to improve sexual stamina. The creams are applied by you or your partner at the beginning of sexual activity.
- Reduce stress. It's hard to relax and concentrate on pleasure when your mind is racing with worry. Talk out your problems, keep a journal or practice stress reduction techniques such as meditation.
- Consult a doctor if you're concerned about your lack of sexual stamina. It could be that a medial issue is interfering with your sex life.
- When it comes to all aspects of your sex life, practice makes perfect. Setting aside plenty of time for intimacy and taking your time with foreplay can help increase sexual stamina.
- Practice withholding ejaculation while masturbating. It may be easier at first to hold back this way without someone else there providing stimulation.
Sexual stamina is important to having satisfying sex. Learning how to improve sexual stamina will make for more bedroom fun. Your girl is also likely to be impressed that you made the effort to improve for her.