How To Increase Amount Of Cum
So you’re looking for a secret on how to increase amount of cum that shoots out when you have sex? There is no one simple answer. Below, you’ll find a list of a few things you can do to increase your amount of cum.
- Drink more fluids. The easiest way how to increase the amount of cum you ejaculate is by simply drinking more water each day.
- Exercise. While it might seem obvious, many men who want to know how to increase the amount of cum they shoot don’t realize that exercise helps increase your overall body circulation. That matters when it comes to ejaculating, as well.
- Take dietary supplements. Amino acids like L-arginine and L-lysine, horny goat weed and zinc can all help to increase the amount of cum, according to one male sexual health advisor.
- Reduce your amount of sexual activity. If you have sex or masturbate several times a day, then the quantity of your semen won’t be very high. If you want to increase the amount of cum, hold off for a day or two. You needn’t wait any longer than that, though, as your body stops building semen reserves after a couple of days, so it won’t make any difference.
- Avoid drugs, alcohol and cigarettes. All of these things can reduce the quality and quantity of your semen. Smoking is even believed to make some men impotent over time.
- Don’t wear tight-fitting underwear. If tight underwear overheats your scrotal area, this can lower the amount of semen you are able to ejaculate. Wear loose-fitting underwear, like boxer shorts.
Posted on: Oct. 19, 2010