There are many reasons as to why you may need to know how to increase blood flow to your toes. It’s important to keep blood flowing to prevent medical complications. How to increase blood flow to your toes is a simple task that can make you more comfortable.
To increase blood flow to toes, you will need one or more of the following:
- Compression stockings
- Warm water
- While sitting do not cross your legs. Crossing your legs impedes blood flow to your legs and toes. While sitting it is best to keep your legs uncrossed and to sit comfortably.
- Elevating of the legs. When you elevate your legs you reduce the pressure in the legs promoting an increased blood flow to toes.
- Use of men's compression stockings. Compression stockings apply pressure to the legs which will promote blood flow.
- Warm water baths. Warm water helps promote blood flow soaking in a warm bath or warm shower will help increase blood flow to the toes.
- Leg exercises. If you don't exercise, simply walking will help open up the small blood vessels in the toes improving circulation.
- Healthy eating. By reducing your sugar and fat intake your blood will thin allowing blood to flow easier through the small blood vessels. If you want to increase to your toes further you can increase fiber intake, fiber removes dietary fat and improves blood flow further.
- Stop smoking. Circulation slows down on smokers if you continue to smoke its harder to improve the increase of blood flow to your toes.
Following some of the above steps will greatly increase the blood flow to your toes. If you are experiencing blue toes or painful toes its best to let a medical examiner know so that they can make sure there is not an underlying cause to why the blood flow is not reaching your toes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Lucy Kicks Ass, Metaphysics, Logic
If you are willing to relax, get on board and tweak your suspension-of-disbelief meter to 11, it’s not the worst way to spend 89 minutes.