How To Increase Fertility
This article will address how to increase fertility. Unfortunately, infertility problems are an all too common issue for many males. Infertility can cause a lot of stress for couples trying to conceive. If you are trying to start a family or have another child and want to increase your fertility, keep reading because there are a number of things you can to to increase your fertility, raise your sperm count and quality, and finally have that baby that you and your partner have been wishing for.
To increase fertility, you will need:
- Foods high in zinc
- Foods high in ginseng
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Folic acid
- What is the cause of your infertility? The first step in increasing your fertility is determining the cause of your infertility. There are many different reasons that a man may experience fertility problems. Talk to your doctor and try to determine the cause. You might have an underlying condition that can be medically treated. However, in some cases of male infertility no cause can be determined.
- Avoid exposing your genitals to heat. This means you should skip wearing tight underwear such as briefs and tighty-whities and switch to boxers. Refrain from using spas, steam baths, and saunas for extended amounts of time on a regular basis. You should even try to avoid hot showers when trying to increase your fertility.
- Cut out certain things from your lifestyle. Avoid drinking alcohol excessively—excessive intake of alcohol can actually lower your sperm count. You should also cut out caffeine and smoking.
- Eat a well-balanced diet and exercise regularly. Eat foods high in zinc and ginseng, these two things have been proven to increase fertility. Additionally, taking certain vitamin and mineral supplements such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and folic acid can help improve a man's sperm count and quality. Make sure to exercise regularly, but not in excess—this too can lower your sperm count.
- Increase the frequency of sexual intercourse and masturbation. Ejaculating every twenty-four to forty-eight hours can help keep a man's reproductive system stimulated. However, too-frequent ejaculations can reduce fertility in men with a low sperm count. If you are a man with a low sperm count, ejaculating no more than two to three times a week is recommended if you wish to increase the quantity of sperm in your semen.
- Moderate your stress level. Often times, men who suffer high amounts of emotional stress have fertility problems. Decreasing stress and practicing stress-relieving techniques can help with fertility issues.