Most males will start to desire sex from puberty and never stop, but sometimes they will need to know how to increase male sexual desire. Male sexual desire is a man's ability to get and stay aroused long enough to participate in sexually activity to the point of ejaculation. Most males will participate in sexual activity even if they know it will not result in ejaculation. When men are experiencing a decrease in sexual desire, there are things that they can do. Follow the strategy below for ways to increase your sexual desire.
- Take control of your own sex drive. Don't take your presently raging or waning sex drive for granted. Sex requires you be in the best shape possible, as it demands a great deal of endurance. Start participating in heart conditioning activities such as speed walking or jogging, do anything that you enjoy to get your heart pumping a little. Get your heart pumping at least three times a week for no less than forty five minutes. A well conditioned heart and circulatory system alone will boost your sexual desire immediately.
- Eat foods that increase sexual desire. To boost testosterone levels, eat fresh salmon and bass. Snack on nuts such as peanuts, almonds and macadamia nuts. Eat collard greens, salads with mushrooms, avocados and olives, also eat spinach. Eat all types of cheeses with the exception of American cheese. Good fats are a precursor to testosterone.
- Drink plenty of water. Drink at least two quarts a day, but three or more is ideal. Drinking water will help your body absorb the nutrients that you consume more readily, and also keep your system flushed of impurities.
- Take an aphrodisiac. Maca root will send your libido through the ceiling immediately after following the strategy above. Buy maca in powder form and consume at least three grams a day for best results. Maca is simple to use, just mix it in water or top any meal with it. You can buy maca in bulk at any natural health foods store or online.
- Even though the fat sources listed above are good fats, do not consume large amounts without adequate exercise to avoid putting on excess body fat.