To achieve long-lasting, gratifying sexual experiences, you may need to learn how to increase male sexual stamina. Many men take pride in being able to satisfy their partners, but this is seldom possible without the right amount of sexual stamina. With a few small changes, you can increase your stamina and achieve more pleasurable and passionate sexual encounters.
- Increase your activity level. A daily exercise program can help increase male sexual stamina, especially cardiovascular exercises like running or swimming.
- Reduce your stress. A stressful lifestyle can kill your sex drive and your sexual stamina. To help increase stamina, try taking time each day to relax. It’s especially helpful to make sure you’re very relaxed before a sexual encounter.
- Be in the moment. Get out of your own head. Don’t think too much about your stamina or climaxing. Focus on your partner and enjoying the experience, and the stamina will come.
- Sleep seven to eight hours per night. If you’re tired and worn out, it’s more likely that you will have decreased sexual stamina. You may also be more prone to anxiety and frustration, which can also decrease sexual stamina. Get plenty of sleep each night, and you’ll have better sex.
- Practice yourself. Masturbation is a great way to increase male sexual stamina. Practice stopping just before ejaculation. That way, when you’re with a partner, you will enjoy increased stamina and longer sexual experiences.
- Make an appointment with your doctor. A decrease in sexual stamina with men can sometimes be caused by a health problem. Talk with your doctor to see if erectile dysfunction or other health problems could be decreasing your sexual stamina.
Men and women can be very different in many ways, but one thing almost everyone has in common is that pleasurable, satisfying sexual experiences are a desirable and welcome aspect of life. Follow these simple tips and start increasing your sexual stamina today.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …