Want to learn how to increase penile size naturally? Most men would like to increase the length and width of their member if possible. Not only will it make them feel better about themselves, but it also adds to the pleasure of any women they have sexual intercourse with. The penis increases once inch for every 35 pounds a man loses.
What you need to increase penile size naturally:
- nutritious food to eat
- exercise machine
- comfortable running shoes
How to increase penile size naturally:
- Eat less. Because losing weight is the easiest and most natural way to increase penile length, you should eat less. By reducing the amount of fat in the trunk of the man's body, it increases the amount of penis length a woman can experience during intercourse. Try cutting back on the amount that you eat at each meal.
- Choose healthier options. You'll be able to decrease your body mass overall if you choose healthy foods. Instead of drinking soda and eating chips and other junk, switch to eating lean meats, vegetables, fruit, and low calorie drinks such as water or unsweetened iced tea.
- Increase exercise. To speed the rate that you lose belly fat, get more active. Put on your comfortable running shoes and take a walk or a run. Go to the gym, or actually use some of the exercise machines you have at home.
- Get serious. You'll need some willpower in order to stay on your new healthy eating plan and exercise routine. If you want to increase the length of your penis during sex, you'll need to lose any extra fat you have around your waist and abdominal area.
The only way to naturally increase penile size is to lose weight so that you can thrust deeper during sexual intercourse. You can lose weight by eating less, eating more nutritious foods, and adding more exercise into your life. By doing so, you can achieve your goal of having a longer penis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."