How To Increase Semen Count
Do you want to know how to increase semen count? Increasing semen count in healthy males can be accomplished with a few lifestyle changes. If a healthy male has a lower than normal semen count, he may be causing the problem himself. There is a good reason why the scrotum and testicles, which produce sperm, hang between a male's thighs. The hanging scrotum and testicles are cooler in their position than the body's temperature. The body's temperature will kill sperm and lower the semen count. By following these simple lifestyle changes, you will be able to increase your sperm count .
- Men who want to increase their sperm count and keep it at its peak should. Start by wearing boxer shorts. Pants should be worn to fit, not tight. Excess heat of any kind around the genital area should be avoided. Never place a laptop computer on the lap and stand a few feet back when using a microwave oven.
- Avoid junk foods in large quantities. Eating healthy snacks like nuts and fruit will preserve precious sperm cells and semen count. Also, limit chicken, beef and eggs since these foods as well as others contain a fair amount of the hormone, estrogen. Estrogen also works against a high semen count.
- Eat more vegetables. Especially green leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli are rich in the mineral zinc. The mineral zinc increases testosterone, which increases the semen count.
- Burn excess body fat. The more fat a man carries, the more estrogen his body will produce. Do cardiovascular exercises, like jogging or participate in sports like basketball, tennis or swimming. Do not diet to lose fat; dieting will burn mostly muscle and leave the fat behind.
- Laugh. Do more of anything that makes you laugh. Get into the habit of watching funny television shows, movies and stand-up comedy. Laughing relieves stress; too much stress will lower testosterone which will lead to a lower semen count.
- Abstinence. Abstaining from frequent ejaculations will allow your semen to buildup. If you allow your semen to buildup, your ejaculations will be stronger and more plentiful. An increase in semen equals an increase in semen count. You will also be able to deliver more ejaculations during intimacy.
Remember to drink plenty of water with your new lifestyle changes. If your body is dehydrated, it will not be able to produce large amounts of semen which is primarily made up of water.