Learning how to increase sperm count is very important when trying to make a baby. Causes of low sperm count include infected semen, wearing tight underwear, bathing in hot water, smoking, excessive alcohol intake, zinc deficiency, and steroid use. There are things a man can do to increase his sperm count.
- Eat right. Practicing a healthy diet is where it all starts when trying to increase sperm count. A man with low sperm count will need to eat vitamin rich foods and eat as many natural products as possible.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking plenty of water is a good way to increase sperm count. Water is one of the best solutions to all health issues. Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to help increase sperm count.
- Have less sex and masturbate less often. Wait at least three days in between ejaculation.
- Don’t smoke and use alcohol less often. Alcohol can have bad effects on sperm count. Even as little as two drinks a day can lower sperm count.
- Cut back on caffeine. Drinking coffee and soda can harm sperm production in the long run. Drink water instead.
- Reduce stress. It can be hard to refrain from any stress in life, especially since life is so stressful anyway. However, if you learn to use relaxation techniques and reduce stress, your sperm count will increase.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid bitter and spicy foods.
- Massage your body with herbal oils to improve circulation.
- Lose extra weight.
- Eat oysters. Oysters are rich in zinc and can increase sperm count.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...