When trying to conceive, many couples wonder about how to increase sperm load. This is because although trying to conceive can be a joyous time for couples, it can also be frustrating, especially if it's taking longer than you hoped. An increase in sperm count and mobility can indeed help speed up the process.
Things You'll Need:
- L-Carnitine supplement
- Loose fitting clothing
- Eat at least three servings of fruits and vegetables daily. Fruits and vegetables are ripe with antioxidants. Antioxidants help reduce damage to sperm from environmental factors such as pollution, which will lead to an increase in sperm load.
- Take nutritional supplements every day. A daily multivitamin can do a lot to increase sperm count and motility. Zinc and vitamin C has proven especially helpful in clinical studies. Vitamin E, selenium, and L-Carnitine have also shown to be helpful. The dosage at which these supplements are effective are 60 mg of zinc, 1000 mg of vitamin C, 400 IU of vitamin E, 200 mcg of selenium, and three grams of L-Carnitine.
- Exercise the pubococcygeus muscle. The pc muscle is what forms the bottom part of your pelvic cavity. A strong pubococcygeus muscle is thought to increase the amount of ejaculate released during orgasm. This would, in turn, increase sperm release per orgasm. You should do these exercises, also known as kegel exercises, three times daily.
- Combat habits and environments that are counterproductive to increasing sperm count and mobility. Wear loose fitting clothes to prevent over-heating of the testicles. Stay away from tobacco and limit alcohol consumption. This will prevent you from accidentally undermining all of the work you've put in to increase sperm thus far.
- Multi-vitamins made especially for men who are trying for a child usually have the vitamins you need in the correct amounts.
- You should see a physician if you've failed to conceive after one year of active trying. Something else may be going on, which requires medical evaluation.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.