How To Increase Sperm
If you want to make your sex life more explosive, then you need to learn how to increase sperm. Learning how to increase sperm count and volume is one of the best and most natural ways to improve your chances of having a child with your lover, or just simply want to make your sex life more explosive. Blow your partner away, literally, with the following ways to increase sperm.
- Don't overindulge in smoking, drinking, or illicit drug use. All of these are products that greatly reduce the amount of sperm that is produced within the body. There are also studies that link the excessive use of any of these to birth defects caused by sperm abnormality. If you really want to increase your sperm in both quantity and quality, you need to lighten up on the Jack & Cokes, throw out your Lucky Strikes, and stop toking up.
- Exercise regularly, but not too much. You should always exercise regularly, whether or not you're trying to increase your sperm levels. In fact, it's been linked that maintaining a healthy body weight is one of the best ways to keep that level high within your body. However, excessive exercise causes unnatural stress to your body and, thus, your reproductive system.
- Increase your Zinc intake. Zinc is one of the nutrients that has been linked to testosterone and, accordingly, sperm volume within the male body. It can be found in many food products, especially oysters, wheat germ, low fat roast beef, lamb, and peanuts. You can also take zinc supplements which can be found in your local pharmacy, though be careful as to not overdose yourself.
- Avoid overheating your testicles. The urban myth about keeping your boys cool is half true, as overheating of the testes can lead to a decreased sperm production. Avoid wearing tight boxers and jeans, favoring loose fitting, breathable cottons and denims. Furthermore, while we all enjoy a nice hot shower, try to stay away from long, hot baths and extended sauna usage.
- Masturbate less. Yes, you need to hide the "Hustler" and the hand lotion if you're looking to increase your sperm volume. Studies have shown that men who masturbate, or to that matter, engage in sexual activity less tend to have higher sperm counts. In other words, you need to save it up so that you can use it when you need it.
More so than making your lifestyle healthier, these are just some of the best ways to increase sperm. More so than anything else, taking the steps to increase sperm is just an indirect way to cut out the more unhealthy habits you have and making your life better overall. If you really want to do the best for your body and those around you, take these steps to increase sperm and apply them to your everyday life.