How To Increase Testosterone Naturally
To increase muscle size you must know how to increase testosterone naturally. Testosterone is the most important hormone for building muscle. Increasing the testosterone level in a man has additional benefits, such as lower body fat level, an increased sex drive, a better mood, and a lowering of bad cholesterol.
Items needed to increase testosterone naturally:
- Exercise machines or join a gym
- flax-seed oil
- To gain muscle mass you must rigorously train. This means giving a total effort in your workouts. A simple formula to use is, the more you stress your muscles the more testosterone your body will naturally produce.
- Increase your intake of essential fatty acids to increase testosterone levels. Consuming healthy oils like flax-seed oils and eating fish is good way to increase testosterone levels.
- Reducing the amount of soy is important for increasing testosterone. The protein from soy increases the levels of estrogen in men, and counters any attempt to increase testosterone. Reducing or eliminating soy intake is advised.
- Eliminating alcohol intake will increase your testosterone level. Anyone trying to increase testosterone should abstain from drinking liquor. At the very least only small qualities should be consumed. Alcohol drastically reduces the amount of testosterone in males.
- Adding vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower will reduce estrogen levels in men. Estrogen is counterproductive in men who are actively trying to increase their testosterone levels. Other vegetables that combat estrogen in men are cabbage, turnips, radishes.
- Being sexually stimulated increases the testosterone levels in males. This stimulation increases endorphin production in men. Any increase in the feel good hormone also increases testosterone.
- Good sleeping habits will promote an increased testosterone production. Sleep deprivation causes the male body to produce cortisol and is known to decrease testosterone levels in men.
It really is not too difficult for a man to increase his testosterone levels naturally. A heavy routine of exercise is required with the focus on strength training to increase muscle size. Avoiding alcohol, eating properly with plenty of fish and vegetables is essential. Add a good night’s sleep and you are on your way to the many benefits of increasing your testosterone in a natural manner.