How To Increase Your Libido
We all enjoy sex and want more of it, but if we find that our desire is lacking, we need to find ways to increase our libido. Increasing your libido is crucial to our healthy and extremely important to our sexual relationships.
To increase your libido, you will need:
- Healthy Food
- Get some rest. If your body or mind is plagued with fatigue, you’re not going to be able to do anything properly, and that includes having the desire to have sex and perform well. Getting enough rest will reduce stress and make you healthier overall.
- Eat healthy. Make sure you have enough fruits and vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables, in your diet. Be careful not to overload on carbohydrates. Foods high in carbohydrates are delicious and make you feel good initially, but overall they can cause you to become sluggish, which is the exactly opposite reaction you need to increase your libido.
- Decrease the drugs. Mostly, try to reduce your intake of coffee, smoking and alcohol. Excessive amounts of caffeine, alcohol and nicotine affect your body in numerous negative ways, including putting a damper on your libido.
- Get moving. Exercising and being active is automatically a way to give yourself more energy and make you healthier. When you’re healthy and full of energy, your libido naturally is at a high. Heck, having sex is considered an activity to give your more energy, and in turn, increase your libido even more.
- Take your vitamins. Even though you may already eat healthy, you may have a vitamin deficiency that you’re unaware of. Certain vitamins, minerals and dietary supplements, such as iodine, are necessarily to have normal bodily functions, including a libido.