Knowing how to infuse vodka with skittles is a wonderful and tasty idea! The following instructions are great for party favors, small gifts, unique party drinks, and much more!
You Will Need:
- Tiny vodka bottles
- Coffee filters
- Ice (optional)
- Sprite or Tonic (optional)
- Separate Skittles. You will want to open up your bag(s) of skittles and separate them out into colors.
- Open Vodka Bottles. Open all of your small bottles of vodka to prepare them for infusion.
- Put Skittles In Bottles. Put a few skittles in each bottle. Stick to one color for each bottle of vodka for the best effect. Close the caps on the bottles and leave them to sit overnight.
- Strain Into Glasses. Prepare your glasses however you wish, if you will be drinking the vodka right away. You can have it on the rocks or with a carbonated beverage. If you will be giving the vodka as a gift, simply leave the glass empty. Take your funnel, and place a coffee filter inside. Pour the vodka into the funnel and subsequently, it will go into the glass. The coffee filter will have all of the leftover gelatin from the skittles, and you can just throw that away.
- Drink Up, or Bottle Up. If you will be drinking the concoction right away, go for it! If you are using this as a party favor or gift, simply take the empty funnel and place it over the top of the empty vodka bottle. Pour the glass of skittle-infused vodka back into the bottle and close it up. Voila! You have a wonderful, sweet gift to give a diehard vodka lover.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”