How To Insert The Battery In The Samsung Solstice
Do you want to know how to insert the battery in your Samsung Solstice cell phone? The Samsung Solstice, available through AT&T, is a popular smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard. Features include GPS navigation, one-touch access to social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter, Java games, the ability to download and play music, a 2.0 megapixel digital and video camera, a 3 inch touch screen, 16GB of external memory, and bluetooth capability. Samsung also boasts sharper, glare-free screens. The phone also has instant messaging, text messaging, and speakerphone. It has been rated 4 out of 5 stars by users in features, performance, design, and value. The first time you use your Samsung phone, follow these steps to insert the battery.
- The battery cover is located on the back of your Samsung Solstice phone. Remove the battery cover by pressing down on the cover, then, while applying pressure, slide the top of the cover down toward the bottom of the phone.
- Insert the battery into the square opening on the back of the phone. Make sure that the small metal connectors on the battery align with the small metal connectors inside the battery opening.
- When the battery is in position, gently press down to make sure it is in place.
- To replace the battery door, press down on the door and slide it toward the top of the phone, where the camera is, until it clicks into place.
- Turn your phone on to make sure that the battery is installed correctly.