How To Install App In Iphone
Learn how to install an application on an iPhone. Sometimes, the iPhone can have so many functions, that it becomes difficult for us to know everything. Fortunately, it is very easy to install an application to the iPhone. In these three easy steps, you will be installing with no problems:
- Make sure you have an iTunes account. Before you do anything, make sure you signed up to iTunes. If you haven't already, do not try to sign up for iTunes on your phone, because it can be difficult. Get to a computer and sign up. You will be using your username and password to install applications.
- Open the App Store application. All iPhones have the App Store application installed. Without this application, it would be impossible to install applications unless you do it from iTunes on a computer. So, make sure the App Store is on your iPhone.
- Find the application you want to install. Search throughout the App Store to find an application to install.
- Hit the Install or Buy button. Once you have entered into the application that you want to install, there will be a buy tab or an install button at the top right hand corner of the screen. If your application is free it will say "install." If it is not free it will say "buy" and then the price. If you come upon an application that isn't free, then you will have to enter credit card information. Once the credit information is saved in the App Store system, it is protected by password. If you've already entered your credit info, proceed to step 5.
- Put in password. After you hit the "install or buy" button, a window will pop up asking for your password. Enter the password. If the password is correct, you will begin to see the progress of your install on the phone. You may see the word "installing" on the progress bar of the application icon or you may see a green, moving status bar. The bar will let you know how much longer you have before the application is fully installed.