How To Install Blackberry Theme
Learn about how to install Blackberry theme to your smart phone. The different capabilities that your Blackberry phone can perform are extensive, but for new capabilities, you'll need new apps and themes. Blackberry allows you to install and download applications and themes. Here's how to do install Blackberry themes or applications simply and easily.
To install Blackberry theme, you will need:
- USB cable for Blackberry
- Computer with Internet access
- Save the Blackberry theme or application to your computer. Be sure to unzip the application or theme files and put all of the relevant files together in one folder on your computer where you'll know where to find them.
- Log on to the computer. Get on the Internet and if you don't already have it, download the Blackberry Desktop Manager. To locate it, search for "Blackberry Desktop Manager."
- Get your Blackberry. Plug the USB cable for your Blackberry into the Blackberry. Plug the other end of the USB cable into the computer.
- Start the Blackberry Desktop Manager on the computer. Select "Application Loader" on the computer screen.
- Choose the "Add/Remove Applications" selection on the "Application Loader."
- From the menu on the computer screen, select "Browse." Search using "Browse" to find the location of the theme or app file. Find the theme or app file and select it to open it.
- Go back to the application screen. The app or theme file will appear. Select "Next" in the action column.
- The application to be added will appear on the computer screen. The name will show up. Click "Finish" to complete the download.
- Exit the Blackberry Desktop Manager. Disconnect your Blackberry from the computer.