How To Install Car Mods In Gta San Andreas
If you’re just plain tired of driving the boring cars around in “GTA: San Andreas,” you may be interested in knowing how to install car mods in “GTA: San Andreas.” With car mods, you can drive popular cars that are driven today by real people, or you can just get new and interesting cars created by fans. If you’re ready to see what cars the ‘net has to offer your “GTA: San Andreas” game, read on!
- Make backups of any files you’re going to replace before you install car mods in “GTA: San Andreas.” Because you could potentially lose original game data, it’s always a good idea to back up the files in the game installation directory that you’re going to overwrite. This is good practice in general for overwriting any file on your computer.
- Download any car mod from the internet to your computer. Car mods aren’t limited to just specializing in cars; you can also find car mods for bikes and bicycles. Find one that you like and download it. You’ll notice that it will probably come in either ZIP or RAR form.
- Get yourself a copy of SAMI (or “GTA: San Andreas” Mod Installer). This program makes installing mods a cinch for beginners. To make it as easy as possible to install car mods in “GTA: San Andreas,” grab yourself a copy of this program.
- Load the mod into the program. Once you launch the program, you’ll notice that you can browse for the mod you’d like to install. Using the “Browse” button, search for the mod that you downloaded and load it into the program.
- You might be asked to type in a name for the car;simply refer to the top and type the name in. Once you’ve gone through these steps, your new car mod will be installed and ready to use.
- Run the game. All that is literally left to do now is run the game. You should easily find your new mod(s) that you downloaded. Additionally, if you ever want to uninstall a mod that you’ve installed using SAMI, all you’ve got to do is run SAMI again and choose “Uninstall a Mod” instead of “Install a Mod.”