It is quite easy to learn how to install Java games on your LG Neon. There are plenty of free applications, including games which can be installed quickly and easily. You don't need special equipment or software to install these games. Java games are very easy to download and install on the LG Neon and it only takes just a couple of minutes.
What you will need:
- LG Neon
- Java games
- USB cable
- Computer with Windows (preferably)
- Download Java games. Downloading Java games can be done easily from your computer. Many websites exist which offer free Java games. Simply search the internet. Java games typically come with a ".jar" extension.
- Connect the phone to the computer. Connecting the LG Neon to your computer is done with a USB cable. Use the USB cable that came with your LG Neon and connect it to an available USB port on your computer. USB ports can typically be found on the back of your computer.
- Open the LG Neon on the computer. Navigate to "My Computer" and select one of the two new drives which have appeared. They may be marked "LG Neon," "TE365" or "KS360." Double-click the new drive to open it.
- Transfer the .jar files to the other folder. Once the LG Neon is opened on your computer, navigate to the "Other" folder. Drag and drop the .jar files into the "Other" folder of your LG Neon. It may take a few moments for the files to copy depending on their size.
- Disconnect the LG Neon. Remove the USB cable from the computer. Now remove the USB cable from the cell phone.
- Open the Java games. Open the Menu on the LG Neon by pressing the "Menu" key. Select "My Stuff" and press "OK." Select the newly loaded Java games and press "Run." The Java game will now launch on your cell phone. Follow any on-screen instructions to install games.
Tips & Troubleshooting:
- The LG Neon must be turned on while connected to the PC to be able to transfer Java games.
- If the file does not work, try copying it to the LG Neon again.
- Some Java games may not be compatible with the LG Neon.
- Some wireless carriers lock the LG Neon from using third-party software.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.