How To Install LCD Inverter On Emachine M2105
Learning how to a install LCD Inverter on Emachine M2105 sounds like a very technical and tedious process. In order to save time and trouble, most people would hire a computer technician for the installation process. In most cases, the work order can be very pricey and no one seems to realize it! Would that be nice if you are your own computer technician by "doing it yourself" instead? Just simply follow my detailed step by step installation instructions, you should be able to complete the installation without hassle and trouble!
To install a LCD Inverter on Emachine M2105, you will need:
- LCD inverter replacement
- Double sticky tape
- Small flathead screwdriver
- A sharp object
- Anti-static wrist strap
- Put on the anti-static wrist strap. It is strongly recommended! Static electricity is always available when dealing with the internal parts of the laptop. The strap can successfully avoid static electricity from destroying the laptop.
- Make sure the laptop battery has been removed. There is a chance for the laptop to get turned on by accident. You want to make very sure the laptop is completely shut off. The electric current can shock you at anytime.
- Remove all six rubber plugs covering the screws located on the LCD mask of your Emachine M215. Any sharp object will do the work! Carefully remove the keyboard mask with the small flathead screwdriver. Then, slowly remove the two hinge covers along with their three screws.
- Separate and remove the LCD mask from the cover of your Emachine M2105. Once this is done, the LCD inverter can be seen below the LCD screen. Gently detach the LCD inverter from the cover as they are connected with a double sticky tape. At this point, remove and unplug all the cables found on both sides of LCD inverter.
- Remove the original LCD inverter from your Emachine M2105. Plug the cables to both sides of the new LCD inverter. Tape the new LCD inverter to the LCD cover using the double sticky tape. Place the LCD mask and the hinge covers back on the LCD cover. Screw the two hinge covers with their three screws. Install the keyboard mask by snapping it gently to the cover. Screw the LCD mask on the cover with their six screws. Lastly, snap the rubber plugs over the screws on the LCD mask.
So now, how do you feel about all the five steps on how to install LCD Inverter on Emachine M2105? Not bad at all, right? You are probably happy, since the installation was a real success. The other good news is no computer repair money has been spent!