How To Install MSN Messenger On Blackberry 8700
If you own a Blackberry 8700, you're probably wondering how to install MSN Messenger on Blackberry 8700. The Blackberry 8700 comes standard with its own messaging service however it does not support networks such as MSN. To install MSN Messenger on Blackberry 8700 you will need to use a third-party application which will utilize your Blackberry 8700 data plan to connect to the MSN service. Fortunately there are several third-party applications available, free for the Blackberry 8700. The best method to install MSN messenger on Blackberry 8700 is using a free program called WebMessenger MobileIM.
What you will need:
- Blackberry 8700
- Internet connection on your Blackberry 8700
- Email account on your Blackberry 8700
- Have WebMessenger sent to your Blackberry 8700. From your computer or your Blackberry 8700 you will need to navigate to the WebMessenger website. Select Blackberry for device type. Enter your name and email address. Press OK.
- Check your email. Check your email account on your Blackberry 8700. Open the email from WebMessenger. Highlight and click the "Download" link with the trackball. You will be prompted to select "Install" or "Cancel". Select "Install" and wait while the application installs.
- Run the application. After the installation is complete you will be prompted to run the application. Run the application and you will be prompted to enter your account details. Select MSN and enter your details. You have no successfully installed MSN Messenger on Blackberry 8700.
- WebMesseger is completely free for your Blackberry 8700.
- There is no official MSN messenger application from RIM for the Blackberry 8700.
- An alternative to WebMessenger is EMSN for Blackberry 8700. This is another free application for your Blackberry 8700.
- These applications will use a data connection, you may not be able to receive calls while data connections are active on your Blackberry 8700.