Did you stop hearing sound from the rear speakers in your '04 Cavalier and need to learn how to install rear car speakers on your '04 Cavalier? Maybe you have another reason for wanting to install rear speakers in your '04 Cavalier. Whatever your reason, this guide will provide you with an incredible guide on installing rear car speakers on your '04 Cavalier. Before you get started you are going to need some materials.
To install rear car speakers you will need:
- Speakers (make sure they are the right size)
- wire cutter
- The first step to installing rear speakers on your '04 Cavalier is to head over to your car with all your materials. After you have done that open up the hood of your '04 Cavalier and disconnect the battery. If you do not know how to disconnect your battery take a wrench and remove the connector. Better yet, ask the advice of a friend or family member who can help you the rest of the way.
- The second step is to take your screw driver and unscrew the speaker covers. After you have done that unscrew the speaker and slowly pull the speaker out. Cut the wire.
- The third step to installing rear speakers on your '04 Cavalier is to take the new speakers and connect the wire. After you have done that carefully put the speaker in the hole.
- The fourth step is to screw the speakers in. After you have done that screw the covers back on and reconnect the battery. Congratulations you now know how to install rear speakers on your '04 Cavalier.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!