- Download and install SIMBL by pointing your browser to the web address below. Close your Safari browser if it's open on your computer.
- Download GreaseKit from the address below. Then, install it by copying the GreaseKit.bundle file to the folder ~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins. If your plugins directory does not already exist, then create it.
- Open Safari once more. You should see a new entry called GreaseKit in your Safari menu.
- Install Greasemonkey scripts by visiting the Userscripts link below and choose a script to install. Click the "Install this script" button on the Safari installation dialogue box that will pop up. Confirm the installation when prompted.
- Check your GreaseKit menu to see if the script you selected is appearing in it. Confirm that the script is working by trying it out. Then you can go back to the Userscripts site to install other Greamonkey scripts.
The steps above show how to install Safari plugin 2.0, and this procedure will work for any Safari plugin. Once you have found the website with the plugin, follow the steps as outlined and you will be enjoying the enhanced features of the plugin on your Safari browser in no time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...