If you want to know how to install "Stronghold 2," read through this informative article, your majesty. "Stronghold 2" is a 2005 real-time strategy game developed by Firefly Studios and published by 2K Games. "Stronghold 2" is set in the Middle Ages, teaching the player how to manage a village, its defenses and a stronghold. Let's play and install "Stronghold 2" by following the guidelines below!
- Boot up the PC. "Stronghold 2" is only available, without emulation, on the Microsoft Windows platform. Press the "Start" button, wait for Windows to boot up normally and don't input anything until you see the desktop.
- Insert the "Stronghold 2" disc. Eject the disc tray, take out any CDs/DVDs already in the drive (if one) and replace it with "Stronghold 2." "Autorun" should start the installation process. If "autorun" does not open up "Stronghold 2," go ahead and click on "My Computer," then the CD drive (usually D:).
- Install "Stronghold 2." Click the "Next" button until you get to "Finish" on the installation wizard. Most people place the game in the "Program Files" folder within the C: hard drive. Select "minimum" or "full" installation depending on your preferences and your personal computer space usage.
- Restart the computer. Go to "Start" and select "Shut Down" or "Turn off Computer" (depending on what version of Windows you have). When the computer has shut down all processes, hold down the "On" button again. Your computer will boot up and lead you to the desktop once again.
- Double click Stronghold's icon. Once at the desktop, double click the icon for "Stronghold 2" to go to the application. Your computer will load up the program and you will now be able to play "Stronghold 2"!
Once you install "Stronghold 2." prepare to enjoy one of the best real-time strategy games of 2005. A good PC strategy game is timeless and the second Stronghold is no exception. Good luck, my liege. May you conquer all of the tribes you war with!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!