Learn how to install a swimming pool so your family can have a nice way to cool off in the hot summer months. A pool is a good investment to make because it will provide fun for the entire family. You will have the choice between an in-ground or an above ground swimming pool. An in-ground pool is harder to install and will likely require you to hire contractors. Therefore, it's best to learn how to install a swimming pool that is above ground.
- Choose a location. The first step of figuring out how to install a swimming pool is determining where you want it to go. Make sure the location is relatively level. Also, pick an area that gets plenty of sunlight.
- Remove sod. Once you have chosen a location, you will need to remove any sod. Make sure to go through the area carefully and get rid of the rocks. This can become problematic later on if you miss some.
- Spread sand. After the area is cleared, the next step of figuring out how to install a swimming pool is to spread sand across the base. You will want it to be about two inches thick. Make sure that it is level all the way around.
- Assemble the walls. This step of learning how to install a swimming pool will be based on the specific pool model purchased. You will need to assemble the walls, but make sure you do it by the model's instructions. Then, make sure they are leveled as well.
- Place beveled cove. The beveled cove protects the liner from sharp edges. In order to follow this step of learning how to install a swimming pool, you will need to place it around the bottom edge of the wall.
- Add the liner. This is the step where you will install the liner to the swimming pool. When you do it, make sure that you get it as smooth as you possibly can. Otherwise, you're going to have some bumps that you don't want.
- Add remaining parts. This step will vary based on the different models of the pool. For instance, if your pool comes with frames for the wall, then you will install those at this time. Not only that, but you will also add the filtering system to your pool during this step.
- Fill with water. Once the swimming pool is installed, you can begin to fill it up. Once it's filled, you will need to add chlorine to it. After that is settled and the water levels are safe, you can begin to swim.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …