How To Jailbreak Your Iphone
Learning how to jailbreak your iPhone is not hard, but it does take a little time. One method of jailbreaking your iPhone involves downloading a third-party application called Spirit Jailbreak. Follow the instructions in this guide and you will be able to jailbreak your iPhone in a few minutes.
- Make sure your iPhone is active. If your iPhone is on the "Connect to iTunes" screen or "Emergency Call" screen, these instructions will not work.
- Download Spirit Jailbreak. Go to your favorite search engine and search for Spirit Jailbreak. Click on the link that takes you to the site and download the program. Save it to your desktop.
- Once the program finishes downloading, you should see an icon on your desktop. Double click on this icon to start the installation. Spirit will install along with Cydia. Cydia is the application that lets you download third-party applications, etc.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via the USB cable. Click on the Jailbreak button.
- The Spirit application will start the process. You will get a message when the jailbreak is complete.
- Your iPhone will reboot. When your iPhone comes back up you will see a progress indicator bar. When it is finished Cydia will be installed and your iPhone will be jailbroken.
Now that you have learned how to jailbreak your iPhone you will be able to do many more things with your iPhone than you were able to before. Do an internet search of the many things you can do with an iPhone that has been jailbroken.