If you're a George Strait fan, you'd benefit by learning how to join the George Strait fan club. Members of the official fan club receive several exclusive fan club items as well as a one year subscription to the Strait Talk fan magazine. Read on to learn how you can join the George Strait fan club.
Visit the official George Strait website at georgestrait.com. Click the "Members Only" tab to begin registration. This will take you to the Members Only page where you will be presented with the option to log-in or join the club. Click the "Join The Fan Club" banner.
- Choose a membership. If you live in the United States or Canada there are two registration options. You can either buy a one-year membership with newsletters sent by mail or newsletters sent through e-mail. If you live overseas there are similar options though they cost a bit more.
- Create a new account. On the GeorgeStrait.com website you'll be prompted to fill out a short form to create your online fan club account. You'll need to provide your email address and a desired password. After signing up, you can create a user name.
- Pay for your membership. For those in the U.S. and Canada, membership for one year costs between $15 and $25, depending on which membership option you select. Payments can be made online or by sending a check or money order to the Fan Club Headquarters in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
- Enjoy your fan club benefits. Once you pay for your membership, you'll gain access to exclusive fan club website content in addition to the "Strait Talk" magazine subscription. Members also receive a promo picture of George Strait, a photo magnet, a sticker and other fan items.
- Renew your membership each year. If you want to keep your membership, you'll need to renew it each year. This can be done on the GeorgeStrait.com website or by following the renewal instructions found in the "Strait Talk" magazine.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.